TIDE PODS

To make Tide Pods the "go-to" detergent for young transitionals, we focused on the one transition brands don't usually talk about. Coming out.

SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS

PRIDE PODS

During pride month, Tide Pods will sell rainbow-colored Tide Pods. The proceeds will go to LGL, an LGBTQ+ rights organization.

TIDE LOVES PRIDE SHIRTS

The LGBTQ+ community can literally come out and show their true colors wearing the Tide Loves Pride Shirts. Using UV color changing technology, the plain white tee will reveal it's colorful Pride Pods design as soon as you step outside into the sunlight.

PRIDE PODS SUPPORTS

When people share their LGBTQ+ status on Facebook, either through sharing their relationship or sharing that they're interested in the same sex, the Pride Pods Bot will message you showing support.

Once redeemed, a Pride Pod and Tide Love Pride t-shirt will be sent directly to them.

Each shipment will come with a thank you card, encouraging people to interact with the campaign on social media through the hashtag.

Tide Pods will support and engage with the LGBT!+ community online through encouraging them to share experiences with a series of hashtags.

COMING CLEAN

40%  LGBTQ+ people are still in the closet. To raise awareness, Pride Pods will take over a NYC laundromat, making 60% of the washers pride-themed, and leaving the other 40% plain.

Art Director: Edan Michener, Sam Spellman
Copywriter: Me,